PRESERVED BUSES & COACHES

REG JVF 528
MAKE BEDFORD
MODEL OB
YEAR 1949
BODY Duple C29F
OWNER Oxford Bus Museum
HISTORY This vehicle was originally supplied to the Bensley Company of Martham, Norfolk.  It was purchased by Norfolk Motor Sevices in 1964.  Now owned by the Oxford Bus Museum, and kept as a static display, the vehicle is shown in the livery of Mulleys of Bury St Edmunds, who still operate orange coloured coaches.

 

 

Above photo taken at: Oxford Bus Museum
Taken on: 17th October 2010

 

Return to Bus & Coach List

Photographs Mike Smith 2010
None to be reproduced elsewhere without permission
mjs@onlineweb.com